You are here looking for the no BS answer to the question: How to Whiten Teeth at Home in One Day?
Yellow teeth are often linked with poor oral hygiene though it’s not always true. Although it’s slightly tricky, the question here is how to whiten your teeth at home in one day.
To get rid of this, many people go for expensive professional treatments. You need not worry; here are a few methods that you can adopt for getting white teeth at home within a few minutes.
How to Whiten Teeth at Home in One Day?
Here is a list of methods you can try to get white teeth at home. These methods are simple and easy and need very little money.
- Mustard Oil and Salt: This unique method helps you get white teeth and maintains your mouth’s hygiene by killing harmful bacteria. For ages, mustard oil has been used to get long hair.
A combination of salt and mustard oil makes it a good natural tooth whitening agent. You have to combine salt and mustard oil in a ratio of 1:3. Gently massage the mixture by using your fingers or toothbrush and repeat the process 3-4 times and notice the results by yourself.
- Banana Peel: Rub the white side of the banana peel on your teeth and brush them in a usual manner. Repeat it 3-4 times and see the results. Do this for a week to get bright and white teeth.
- Baking Soda and Lemon Juice: You would be required to have baking soda and lemon for this remedy. Take baking soda on a plate and add lemon juice into it to make a perfect paste. Now dry up excessive saliva from your mouth by using a clean and dry cloth.
Apply the paste by using a toothbrush and let it sit for 1 minute. Don’t keep it above 1 minute as it will affect your enamel. Rinse your mouth after 1 minute, and you will have bright and white teeth.
Other Methods To Whiten Your Teeth
- Strawberry: Being a good source of vitamin C, strawberries can help make your teeth white and bright. Use this in the same manner as prescribed for the banana peel. You can also use orange peel for your purpose.
- Holy Basil: Dry and grind the basil leaves and paste them with your toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this paste of holy basil and toothpaste. This will give you immediate results.
You can use the oil pulling method with coconut oil as you did with mustard oil. Turmeric can also be used to whiten your teeth.
What Makes Your Teeth Appear Yellow?
There exist several factors which reduce the natural brightness and whiteness of your teeth and make them yellow.
Several food items cause enamel staining and make the teeth yellow. It can also be due to enamel erosion which exposes the inner dentil (yellow). Apart from this, plaque development also causes your teeth to appear yellow.
You can go for a professional or home whitening to get your bright and sparkling teeth. Proper care and regular brushing of your teeth will help you to prevent enamel erosion and yellow teeth.
There are several ways how to whiten teeth at home in one day. You can use the oil pulling method, paste hydrogen peroxide, and baking or peel orange and banana for this. Reduce the sugar intake and drinks that cause enamel staining. Take a proper diet and vitamin C for natural, white, and sparkling teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can You Keep Good Oral Hygiene?
It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day. Proper diet and nutrition, exercise, and cleanness will surely help you get good oral hygiene. This will protect your teeth from several dental problems and bad breath.
What Is The Safest And Fastest Method For Teeth Whitening?
Whitening strips can be safe for you. Cut the strips to fit your mouth and prevent the whitening agent from touching the gums as it might cause inflammation and irritation in the gums. You will be able to see the results within a few days.
Are There Any Harmful Effects Of Hydrogen-Peroxide?
Dilute and lower concentrations of Hydrogen-peroxide are safe, but a higher concentration can cause problems like gum irritation and inflammation. It can also lead to tooth hypersensitivity.
A qualified Dentist who holds the BDS, RDS qualification. When she’s not helping patients with their oral health, you will find her on here writing topics on various dental issues. Her deep passion for writing makes her happy and fulfilled.